Knowing the Source: From Gate to Plate
Get to know the faces behind your food plate
Michele founded Cause Matters Corp. to build a connection from the farm gate to the dinner plate. She’s worked with clients in all facets of the agricultural business and has learned the best way connect the two sides of the plate is to bridge the gap of misunderstanding. She credentialed nutritional professional is critical to educating consumers. Michele stands ready to talk about the battle of biotechnology, the onslaught of organics, antics of animal activists and marketing misinformation.
Learn how to build your knowledge of agriculture with facts about the people & practices behind our food supply. This interactive workshop will lead you through hands-on experiences and you will learn how to:
- Communicate the food journey to others in a compelling way
- Identify influencers and the role they play in the food choices we make
- Find fallacies, facts and the faces of modern agriculture production.
- Discover trends related to agriculture – and how to interpret them for your clients
- Connect the farmers and to other food professional – and why the magic is in understanding the connection
- Understand connections between farm gate and consumer plate – and where you can find farmers to learn more
Michele’s lifelong passion for the agrifood business will give your members a unique perspective on the industry producing food, which impacts you and your clients. Her interactive style gets participants out of their seats and sharing experiences!
Bring MPK’s “Knowing the Source” workshop to your next conference to build food literacy with facts and faces behind the plate.
Additional programs for audiences interested in nutrition, food and health include Lighting Your Fork on Fire keynote, Growing a Social Food Conversation training and Growing a True Food Movement workshop.
Interested in Hiring Michele?
Already Hired Michele?
- Keynotes and Presentation Topics
- About Michele Payn-Knoper
- Testimonials & Client List
- Hiring Request Form